Each mass tort and class action case is unique, making information gathering procedures vitally important to project success. ARCHER’s thorough approach offers access to the most comprehensive data as early as the pre-screening process and our nurses oversee every medical record review, ensuring a strict quality control process.
Another key to success is transparency. At the onset of each project, ARCHER delivers a clear scope of services including a timeline and anticipated costs, which can be billed hourly or per project. We provide proactive communication throughout the entirety of every project, so our law firm clients always know where things stand.
Our comprehensive medical records review process includes the following:
SUMMARIZE & REPORT RELEVANT DATA PER CLAIMANT
- Demographic identification
- Medical procedure data
- Product ID
- Significant procedures and surgeries, per relevant product
PREPARE BREAKDOWN & OVERALL ASSESSMENT BY QUALIFIED CATEGORY/INJURY LEVEL
- Identify and assess relevant medical records
- Organize, tab, bookmark, and highlight records
- Describe the standard of care
- Assess the severity of the injury
- Determine case merit and provide valuation
- Create all review documents and templates based on client needs or specifications