MDL VISION DATABASE
MAKE INFORMED STRATEGIC AND TACTICAL LEADERSHIP DECISIONS ON BEHALF OF THE WHOLE MDL
As court-appointed leadership, you’re tasked with making and executing certain critical decisions on behalf of all firms (and the claimants they represent) as you guide the consolidated litigation. Are you properly equipped with the data and insights you need to succeed?
An MDL database is NOT a replacement for law firm Case Management Systems, but rather a technology that will enable individual participating law firms in a mass action litigation to easily share case data so that leadership has the information needed to make decisions.
ARCHER’s state-of-the-art MDL Vision Database offers MDL and State consolidation Leadership:
- Access to critical data across all participating firms in the litigation
- High-level analytical tools that allow leadership to assess information throughout the litigation process
- Work-flow management (including deadline tracking) for firms via direct upload of court-mandated forms such as census questionnaires, plaintiff profile forms, and plaintiff fact sheets
- Analytics that leadership can leverage to make bellwether selections and develop allocation matrices
- Unparalleled organization to facilitate communication between all parties