Precise and thorough pre-settlement administration is key to building a strong foundation for your mass tort cases. Your firm will need to gather unique and detailed data sets for each claimant at various stages of every litigation, and large numbers of claimants can result in myriad communications challenges, including the need for multiple interactions with every claimant in order to obtain complete and accurate data.
ARCHER will streamline your initial data collection processes and information-gathering
where you need assistance: whether that be intake information, census,
questionnaires, PPF and/or PFS. Save your firm valuable time and resources
while ensuring you have the most accurate and organized information possible.
We work as an extension of your firm to ensure your clients feel respected and important throughout the process. ARCHER will implement multi-faceted communications outreach campaigns (including call center support) to ensure every single form is accounted for, accurate, and complete.
Comprehensive case development solutions from ARCHER can include:
- Create and maintain an up-to-date database of all claimants and contact information
- Establish a customized workflow to manage all aspects of the project
- Facilitate comprehensive communication protocols (mailed packets, email, phone, call centers, text message campaigns, etc.) to ensure every data point and required signature is accounted for
- Create and maintain a method by which all documents can be signed and inventoried via Docusign, AssureSign, or any other electronic signature platforms
- Collect all forms as necessary (proof of U.S. citizenship, HIPAA releases, death certificates, etc.)
- Deliver consistent reporting that gives you visibility on project status
- Integrate with existing case management systems (and MDL database) as applicable
- Design online portal to support firm and claimant completion of forms and supporting submissions directly to third party database
- Manage form review services to ensure sufficiency of submissions, identification of deficiencies, and protocols to alert appropriate stakeholders so they can timely cure deficiencies